I’m hoping for dry weather today!

It rained overnight, but this morning the clouds were moving out at sunrise and it’s only partly cloudy now at 0742 hrs. I checked the weather forecast and there’s only a 20% chance of rain today. If that forecast holds, that would be fantastic! It might actually dry out enough to ride my bike, and if it warms up on top of that, it could get dry enough out to climb outside in a few days!!! I desperately need some outdoor climbing! I need to get practiced enough on my new bike that I’m comfortable riding in traffic so that I can get started on my Bozeman Six project! Uh-oh. It’s clouding up again. By 20% chance, they better not have meant 80% chance!!! No more rain for a while, please! Save some for July and August!!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.